Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well, it's 2009

If anyone was thinking that I haven't blogged in several days because my life is far too eventful and exciting, feel free to continue thinking that. 
It seems necessary to acknowledge the passing of 2008, so I took a few minutes out of my eventful and exciting life to remember one year ago. January 4, 2008, I was still in high school. As far as I knew, I was going to Swat, in fact, I'm pretty sure my applications weren't done at that point. Well, maybe some of them were, but certainly not all. I didn't know I was going to Bryn Mawr, and I didn't know that Emily, Gab, Jenna, Alexia and my other lovely Bryn Mawr friends existed. I had a plan for what I was going to do with Rosie in college, I was single and Obama had just won the Iowa caucus. (though those are unrelated)

High school and graduating seem decades away. It's staggering to think about how different my life has become in that one year. 
Ok, enough reflection. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot me!

Oh... I get it...