Thursday, January 15, 2009

Eli, the Barrow Boy

That's the song I'm listening to right now.

I had a good day, so far wrote about 1000 words, up to about 6000 now. :)

It's really, really cold outside, and I'm sad that it's too cold to ride.

Tonight I was supposed to go to Paul's and pull his mare's mane for him, but it hit me that it's going to be really effin cold out in the barn. If this had occurred to me sooner, I could have gone this afternoon instead. But it didn't, so I'm taking a rain check for Saturday, when it might at least be above freezing. It's so cold that even Paul didn't give me crap for wimping out.

1 comment:

Emily said...

i'll always remember that eli was the first decemberists song i ever heard

you're becoming a fan at just the right time!! the new album drops in march!!

we have to go see them!