Sunday, January 11, 2009

I need to sleep...

I made up for Friday's abnormal productivity by being 100% useless yesterday. I think I wrote about 5 sentences. I did get out to ride Rosie finally, but it is so bloody cold. It was a good ride, but it's even colder today and I just can't do it. I stayed up until 1 and then didn't really sleep. I haven't been out of my pajamas in nearly 24 hours. I really need to get something done today before I feel like complete crap. I just know I'll regret wasting so much time once it's over. 

My brother went back to school today, which makes me really impatient. I'm sitting on my bed trying to figure out what to do with myself and my immediate compulsion is to start packing. But I still have another week to go. It's not that I hate being home, but I feel restless and apathetic at the same time. Maybe I will do some laundry and pack the stuff I know I'm not going to be using/wearing this week.

1 comment:

Laura Jayne said...

Five good sentences are better than 500 bad ones. That you wrote is a good thing.