Friday, January 30, 2009

Ruminating

I'm in Carpenter and I really need to do work. Why does this predicament feel familiar? This is my to-do list for the coming week (so far):
Creative Writing- First fiction assignment due Tuesday, readings for Thursday
Poetry- Reading, reading, more reading, and essay due Friday
Biology- discussion questions due today, preclass quiz by Tuesday,  phylogenetic vocab due Tuesday, concept map paragraph due Wednesday.
Drama y Sociedad- Read Act I&II of Yerma for Monday, Act III for Wednesday, two blog posts due Monday

Later I'm going to the gym with Gab and I'm going to attempt to swim. I'm not looking forward to it, but if I can actually do it regularly I'll be healthier, so I'll try. Hope I don't drown.

Emily wrote part of a novel for her class this morning. It kinda makes me feel like crap when I'm like "I have so much work!" and Emily goes "me too!" then I get on Facebook and she sits down and writes a novel. Whomp. 

So far, the best thing about today is that I'm wearing my Philosoraptor shirt. It makes me happy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll help you learn to swim :).