Tuesday, December 9, 2008

With pages and everything!

Since I have joined the hall-wide Facebook boycott, I was thinking of maybe wasting my time on a different kind of book-- you know, one of the literature variety. So I went to Canaday and got a real, honest-to-goodness book with which I will distract myself from my work. (No faces except for the two on the cover.)

I have always intended to read some Jane Austen, since I find it odd that I have not. (Unless you count three pages of Persuasion last summer before my busy life swallowed me.) So , after going back and forth between the well-known titles, I decided on Emma for no particular reason. 

Let it begin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Read "War and Peace" instead, but only the Pevear-Volokhonsky translation; the others suck.

Emily said...

I am proud of you! And not worthy of being your roommate.