Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dear Santa...

I guess I should start with this: Christmas was wonderful. My mom made an awesome dinner and I never want to see another cookie. So. much. food. Since my grandparents moved to a retirement community, we operated on old folks time, which is a completely different time zone. So really, I ate a little cereal for breakfast, one HUGE dinner at about 2 PM and nothing else. All festivities were done by 5, so it kinda feels like yesterday already. But no worries, it was still quite enjoyable. 
My mom entrusted me to iron the tablecloth and I felt very grown-up and clueless.

Then I watched Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, which was bubbly, predictable and absolutely delightful. Fairy tale ending extraordinaire, but I loved it. And... just when I thought I couldn't possibly adore Lee Pace, aka Ned the Pie Maker, any more, he turns up looking like THIS
and being the gallant, dashing, romantic, perfect man. WITH a British accent. And he can sing pretty well too. 
Too bad Santa already came and went.

No comments: