Friday, March 13, 2009

Look alikes?

At this point, I'm not even sure how I got started on an online face recognition/celebrity matching site, but somehow I did. After trying several pictures, apparently I don't look a hell of a lot like anyone (must be my exotic Eskimo features), and most of them were obscure c-listers I've never heard of. (Interestingly, about 50% were asian; I guess it is just a Bearing Strait away from my mother country.)
However, I thought I'd share a few of the stranger/funnier results.
First name to pop up: Pharrell Williams. Well that's good for the self esteem. 
Also got Tiger Woods, Conor Oberst and Apolo Anton Ohno. Jackie O, Michelle Branch and Kate Winslet I can deal with. Penelope Cruz, Natalie Portman and some Victoria's Secret model are A-okay. Helped soften the blow from being told I look like Ashley Olsen (bleh!) 
Now the best, and I can't decide which is my favorite: 
THIS saucy fellow, Oscar Wilde  OR My clearly kindred soul, Bob Marley



On a side note, in a myspace-style photo Gab had taken of herself with my camera, she looks 97% like Angelina Jolie. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

you could actually be oscar wilde's daughter, now that i think about it

Heather said...

You may not know, but you've won an award for your writing at Pictures, Poetry & Prose, Congrats.

That is how I've found you here, wanting to see the blog of a brilliant young lady! Great offering that was ;o)

Heather said...

Two awards, I've just noticed (yay) and congrats again...on Edge of the World and Waiting for the Call.