Thursday, February 26, 2009

What?

I would like a scholarly expert to conduct an anthropological study in the dining hall and explain people to me. I don't understand. 

First off, why does the Dining Hall shirt and apron make you invisible? Even if I'm somehow rendered inhuman and unfeeling by the nasty rubber gloves, I'm still a sizable piece of matter, so I don't understand how people just run into me and don't notice.
Why is it so difficult to get the food ON the plate rather than the floor?
Why must you stand and hold conversations in inconvenient places? 
Do you not believe me when I say we're out of something? Because, no, I am not going to double check. 
Most perplexing: Who eats three takeout containers full of vegetables and nothing else!! Stop that, I don't want to refill the entire salad bar every time you come through. Eat some real food, you won't need so many peppers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.